Beko has unveiled a new washing machine with technology that it claims will allow its customers to run their machines on a shorter program without compromising on effectiveness.
The AquaTech technology washing machine features up to a 50 per cent faster cycle time, without compromising on effective cleaning, said the brand.
Announcing its latest product innovations at the 2018 IFA show in Berlin (August 31 to September 5), Beko said the new AquaTech washing machine “harnesses the natural power of water to create a gentle yet effective cycle”, replacing standard tumble moves with more movement of water inside the drum, the company said.
Beko said it works by optimising the power of water circulation to ensure more efficient soaking of laundry and a more thorough clean as a result.
The internal sensor ensures that the paddle is positioned at the top of the cycle, which then showers the wash load with the detergent and water mix.
The drum agitation typically found in standard washing machines has been replaced by the power of water, enabling clothes to be washed quickly, thoroughly and gently.
It will be available from July 2019.
Beko also unveiled:
- a new cooker: the Combi Steam + Oven, which provides 100 per cent steam cooking through a multipoint injection system and has a digital touch display,
- a hood with a temperature sensor,
- a metal hob with PractiClean technology, with nine levels of power
- a refrigerator that the firm said will keep fruit and vegetables fresher for 30 days longer than its previous models
- the AutoDose dishwasher connected to HomeWhiz with detergent re-ordering from Amazon or Finish 365 and
- A vacuum blender, which preserves 40% more vitamin C and other nutrients than standard blenders.
“In response to ever-changing consumer needs and demands, Beko has created a range of products which enable households to live a healthier lifestyle. From refrigerator technology that helps to keep fresh food in peak nutritious condition, to easy-clean appliances designed to save consumers time and frustration, Beko’s latest innovations fit seamlessly into the home to support a happy, healthy approach to life,” Beko said.