Four cyclists from Hughes Electrical are close to reaching their target of raising £5,000 for East Anglian Air Ambulance.
Hughes Electrical employees Aaron Beck, David Youngs, Malcolm Tuff and Nigel Jeavons will visit 34 shops in East Anglia between June 6-10.
“We are already very close to our target and are very optimistic that, by the time we finish, we will have broken it by some margin,” said Nigel Jeavons. “There is still time for businesses and individuals across the region to sponsor our journey.
“However much, or little, the sponsorship is it all counts and the money will be going to an organisation that saves lives 365 days a year.
“All of us are keen cyclists but 30 to 40 miles a day is usually our limit, so we have each been undertaking our own training regime to enable us to tackle 100 miles on five consecutive days.”
Dates and destinations of the charity bike ride visited in June are as follows:
- Mon 6 – Spalding, Wisbech, Swaffham, Thetford, Bury, Newmarket, Ely
- Tues 7 – Cambridge, Haverhill, Sudbury, Colchester, Clacton, Dovercourt
- Weds 8 – Felixstowe, Martlesham, Ipswich, Stowmarket, Diss, Halesworth, Southwold
- Thurs 9 – Beccles, Lowestoft, Gorleston, Great Yarmouth, Norwich Mason Road, Norwich Hall Road, Norwich White Lion Street, Wymondham, Dereham
- Fri 10 – North Walsham, Cromer, Fakenham, Hunstanton, King’s Lynn
To make a donation, visit the Just Giving page here.