Leading retail and senior industry executives will gather at the fourth European TCG Retail Summit to offer their insights into the electrical retail sector.
Taking place at the Hotel Adlon Kempinski in Berlin on March 29-30, the theme of the 2017 conference is ‘Reimaging the customer experience’ and will see chief executives of leading and innovative tech retailers from Europe, the US and the Middle East share their customer-centric approach.
Top management will openly discuss how the industry can further grow and how to improve the environment to support the sales of electrical products and services in-store and online.
The line-up includes:
- Sergio Klaus-Peter Voigt, chief procurement officer at Media-Saturn Holding;
- Hans Carpels, president of Euronics International;
- Enrique Martinez, general manager Darty France;
- Karl Trautmann, member of the management board at Electronic Partner;
- Jaan-Ivar Semlitsch, chief executive Elkjop Nordic;
- Enrique Fernandez, chief executive M.video;
- Andrea Gisle-Joosen, board member of Dixons Carphone;
- Bulent Gurcan, chief executive at Teknosa;
- Nilesh Khalkho, chief executive Sharaf/UAE;
- Jeffery Sears, chairman Pirch/USA;
- Phillip Raub, co-founder B8ta, Silicon Valley;
- John Olsen, managing director of Euronics International;
- Dave Ward, head of innovation and connected devices, Dixons Carphone Group;
- John Coulter, group trade director at AO.com.
Mr Klaus-Peter Voigt will share his vision about the sales of hardware as a vehicle for the true demand of today´s customers.
Mr Raub will underline how despite all the innovations that exists in electronics, retail in the TCG sector continues to languish and be one of the slowest-moving industries to adapt technology and new go-to-market strategies. He will also explain how senior leaders in TCG can evolve their businesses to adapt to these changes.
M.video’s Mr Fernandez will share his vision and answers to the new world of retail, in which disruption became the new normal and the 24/7 connected consumer with the technological advances the omnipotent captain.
Claiming to be the most innovative tech retailer in the Middle East, Mr Khalkho will showcase how Sharaf has chosen to always adopt “the new way of doing things” and how they have grown by differentiation.
Each presentation at the summit will be followed by an interactive panel discussion.